Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Farm Vets Supplies’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Liskilly Vets Limited, Unit 11 Roslea Enterprise Centre, Roslea, Co. Fermanagh, Northern Ireland BT9 27FH. Our company registration number is NI648772 Northern Ireland and is owned by Brendan McDonald, PJ Finlay, Christopher Cronin & Kieran Cronin. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- · Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- · Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- · This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- · All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- · Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- · From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- · Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Farm Vet Supplies is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from Feb 2018.
What we collect
We will collect the following information:
- Name, address, herd/flock number, Postcode
- Contact information including email address
- Details about the animals under your care
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- · Internal record keeping.
- · We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- · We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- · From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by us and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Liskilly Vets Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we can take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Returns and Refunds:
In accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (and amendments) you are entitled to cancel an order and receive a full refund, including the minimum possible costs of postage (for us shipping the order to you), for any items you order, up to 14 calendar days after you receive the item from us. This applies even if you just change your mind and no longer want an item. The refund will include the minimum postage costs you chose or could have chosen when placing your order. You are responsible for the cost to return the item to us. You must notify us of your intention to cancel the order and you must return the item to us by recorded delivery at your expense and within 14 days of receipt. We will then refund your money within 14 days of receipt of a returned item. It is your duty to take all reasonable care of any items to be returned, including their packaging, up until the time we receive them back from you. Any damage will result in us being unable to refund part or all of the money you have paid.
Items that cannot be returned
- · Perishable items i.e. temperature controlled food/medication
- · Prescription Medication – due to regulatory law, we cannot accept the return of any prescription medication
- · Items that you have opened and started to use
To receive a refund you must notify us within the 14 day period starting when you received the order. The 14 working day limit to request a refund does not apply to any item which is faulty, unfit for purpose, or not as described at the time you placed the order. For damaged and faulty items, you have 30 days to return them for a refund. We will ask for photographic evidence to support such claim.
For all items returned after the 14 day period, you are asked to provide a written explanation of the reason for the return. Returned items in this circumstance may or may not be due a full refund, depending on the circumstances. (For example if you used an item for a while before it broke, you may have to bear some of the cost for the period of time you were able to use it.) In normal circumstances, the limit of our liability for compensation for orders which are delayed or do not arrive at all, will be the value of the order placed. You will not be due for any additional compensation (for instance if you decided to take time off work to receive the order).
Goods which arrive with minor damage will be replaced or a credit provided if there is a reasonable chance that they will be adversely affected by that damage. This can apply to part of an order only. If for instance an order contains multiple tins or other containers and some are damaged, we will undertake to provide a credit for the damaged items only. If you would prefer not to accept the whole order then you can return it to us, but you will be responsible for the cost of that return.