Indications for use,specifying the target species
– alleviation of inflammation and pain associated with musculoskeletal disorders
– alleviation of visceral pain associated with colic.
– alleviation of pain (e.g. from pressure trauma) resulting from parturient paresis;
– reducing the pyrexia and distress associated with bacterial respiratory disease when used in conjunction with antimicrobial therapy as appropriate;
– improving the recovery rate in acute clinical mastitis, including acute endotoxin mastitis, caused by gram negative micro-organisms, in conjunction with antimicrobial therapy;
– alleviation of pain associated with udder oedema following calving.
– reducing pain associated with lameness.
– reducing the pyrexia and respiratory rate associated with bacterial or viral respiratory disease when used in conjunction with antimicrobial therapy as appropriate.
– the supportive treatment of Mastitis Metritis Agalactia Syndrome in sows, in conjunction with antimicrobial therapy as appropriate.
Contraindications – Do not use in horses, cattle or pigs that have previously shown a hypersensitivity to ketoprofen.