Kesium – For the treatment of the following infections caused by β lactamase producing strains of bacteria sensitive to amoxicillin in combination with clavulanic acid and where clinical experience and/or sensitivity testing indicates the product as the drug of choice:
– Skin infections (including superficial and deep pyodermas) associated with Staphylococcus spp.
– Urinary tract infections associated with Staphylococcus spp, Streptococcus spp, Escherichia coli and Proteus mirabilis.
– Respiratory tract infections associated with Staphylococcus spp, Streptococcus spp and Pasteurella spp.
– Digestive tract infections associated with Escherichia coli.
– Infections of the oral cavity (mucous membrane) associated with Pasteurella spp, Streptococcus spp, Escherichia coli.